Ise-shima Pearl Cream was developed to make the most of local ingredients. It contains amino acid (seaweed origin), which is known to hydrate the skin to make it firm and moisturized. It is made with the pearls and other local specialties such as Aosa sea lettuce. Grapefruit scented. It is a product that contributes to the local economy is also environmentally-friendly.
■ Size details: height (14 cm) × width (4.7 cm) × depth (3.7 cm)
■ Weight [g]: 70
■ Weight (including packing) [g]: 80
■ Ingredients: Water, squalane, behenyl alcohol, PG, octyl palmitate, cyclopentasiloxane, jojoba oil, polyglyceryl pentasystearate-10, pearl, human egg leaf extract, dextrin, trehalose, gum arabic, ascorbyl tetrahexyldecanoate, Carotene, grapefruit peel oil, PEG-100 hydrogenated castor oil, dimethicone, xanthan gum, stearoylmethyltaurine Na, stearoyl lactylate Na, EDTA-2Na, methylparaben, propylparaben
■ Origin: Japan
■ Name of brand: Contribution Regional Society Brand
■ Handling Precautions:
● Always close the lid firmly after use
● Keep away from the reach of children
● Do not store in extreme temperatures. Avoid direct sunlight.
● Do not use with dirty fingers. Try to keep the product as constantly clean as possible.
● Never put anything back into the container once you have taken it on your hand. It may cause alteration.
● To avoid misuse and to maintain quality, do not transfer the contents to a different container
■ How to use
● Take an appropriate amount on your fingertips, and gently rub it into your skin
Item No. V00679999028